Thursday, December 22, 2016

Kiddo Update

(the kiddies on my birthday in September, the best present ever)

Well, it's been approximately 45 years since I last wrote something so I thought I would procrastinate on the things I should be doing (wrapping presents) and update this little blog instead.

Juliana-3.75 years old

Juliana is growing more and more into a little lady everyday and sadly less toddler. She talks like crazy, remembers everything you tell her and is pretty strong willed. She's still deep in the princess phase and loves any little figurine type toys. The girls also love to play family together where Juju is mama, Lucy is papa and their babies are themselves. It's so cute because they're always "visiting" somebody or having very elaborate tea parties where Juju is the hostess with the mostest. 
Juliana's 4th birthday is coming so soon and I can hardly believe it. It's also time for her first hair cut ever. It's almost to her little booty and gets tangled a lot. She insists on always having it down so it's kind of a hot mess all the time. Still, we can never go anywhere without Juliana getting attention for her gorgeous red hair...which she tells people it's actually orange ;)

Lucy-2.4 years old

Lucy is my little beautiful, spunky, funny mama. She lovesssss babies real and doll and takes care of them better than I take care of Matthew (joke) She has such a fun personality and just loves to hug and cuddle. She loves her grandparents, cousins and most of all her dad. If Lucy's sick, she asks for papa. I think it's a beautiful thing :') Lucy copies everything Juliana does. They get along great about 71% of the time. Lucy doesn't talk much still but Juliana understands her perfectly. I love their sister-ness. 
Lucy has very beautiful thick light brown hair. My kids are blessed with gorgeous locks. Also like her sister, she hates wearing it up. She can take the biggest tumble and not even flinch but if I try to put her hair in a pony she cries like it's the worst pain. It's confusing.

Matthew-6 months

Dear, sweet, huggable, lovable Matthew. The easiest baby that has ever existed. Laid back, chill calm. I cannot complain about these first 6 months of his life even in the slightest. I don't know if it's a 3rd child thing or if he just takes after his calm papa's personality, but he is awesome. It seems like he hit 6 months and changed overnight. His looks changed a little and his personality is showing more. He also wants to be entertained more so my day consists of alternating him between the swing, rocker, jumper and holding him. Matthew is my bff and loves me lol that makes me sound full of myself but really he'll cry if I walk into a room and not pick him up if he hasn't seen me in like 10 minutes (he just started doing that) I take him everywhere I go and only left him twice for a few hours since he was born. I do take him to the gym daycare while I workout so that's my break if I need one. He has 2 tiny bottom teeth and is sprouting blonde hair! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs