Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Favorites!

It's Friday, the sun is shining, I'm eating cake for breakfast and it's my mama's birthday and my half birthday. It's a good day :)
For Friday favorites I rounded up a few of my favorite pictures from this past week. It was a fun one :)


Smoothie queen. Asks for them daily (brings me the blender cup and everything) and demolishes them in seconds. Has yet to meet a smoothie she didn't like. 


Our chipotle server was verrryyyy generous. Hard to tell but this is a mountain of cheese and guac. I always get just one bowl to share between myself and the girls (it's my money saving/diet plan all in one ha) but this bowl was so huge we couldn't finish it and left very stuffed! 


Was browsing magazines and stumbled across my perfect haircut and color. 


Preggo drink: Decaf white chocolate mocha.


Little Luc is almost potty trained! This is the excitement of the year when you're a mom ;)


Lucy loves babies, babies love Lucy. Sometimes. This is her cousin and Lucy only tried to hold her and kiss exactly 1,000 times.

Happy weekend!

and here here

5 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Popping by from the H54F linkup. :) Your little girl's smoothie mustache is too cute! That chipotle yumminess looks amazing!! Hooray for generous servers! Have a wonderful upcoming weekend!
    - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda! Hope your weekend is a good one too ;)

      Delete
  2. That picture makes me want Chipotle so. very. badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Mar may your weekend be a good one with Chipotle in sight ;)

      Delete
  3. yasss! That haircut is everything! Very similar to the chop I just did and I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs