Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Thursday Confessions

(Target run uniform)

I ordered the Veggetti on Amazon and I'm actually pretty pumped to get it! I love veggies and the girls usually do too. A fun, new way to eat them will hopefully keep them interested. Also, Prime had it for $8 but at at Target it was like $15. What's up with that Tar-jay?

I love grocery shopping. Correction-I love grocery shopping when I get to go alone. For some reason I feel so accomplished like I literally come home and brag to my husband about all the stuff I got haha but really it's just nice knowing I have plenty of good, delicious food to feed my family and save money by not going out to restaurants. Really though, it's a blessing.

My girls have been driving me a little crazy lately because whenever I need to get them ready and get out the door they seem to find a million things to occupy themselves with and start playing peacefully and just having a blast. Whenever my plan is to stay home and get things done around the house they are so needy and clingy and fight and ask for food every half hour on the hour. Is this some kind of reverse psychology experiment?

That I'm one of the millions of people not happy about this supposed Instagram change. Why fix what's not broken?! Please Instagram, listen to your users. I know this is such a #firstworld problem (and I really hate that term) but Insta for me is a little slice of inspiration and a way to grow my business but if it changes it seems like it'll be harder for little accounts like mine to reach people.


linking here and here

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'm too happy with Instagram either and their change! I have been backing off from Instagram lately anyways because theres too many "sponsored" ads and/or people selling things and I feel like I'm never seeing what I really want to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. I did recently unfollow a bunch of people because I felt like they were just trying to sell me stuff and not being upfront about it.
      Hope you have a good weekend Jen :)

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs