Friday, December 23, 2016

Budget Beauty Faves

Budget Beauty Faves




These are a few of my favorite things new and old and all under $20!

1. Wet Brush-$12 Target- I hate brushing my hair but I love it when using this. That should sum it up. It just glides, it's gentle, I can't even describe it. Awesome for the kids hair.

2. Mario Badescu Rose Water $7 Ulta- Use it on a fresh face for a pick me up or use to set make up. It's cheaper and lovelier than a makeup setting spray.

3. Purity by Philosophy Facial Cleanser $12 for travel size Ulta- best cleanser I have ever tried. Gentle, effective, makes skin soft. I have been using this for over a year and my skin has never been more under control.

4. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay-$10 Amazon- I was so skeptical about this but read so many reviews on blogs and online that I had to try it for myself & I'm so glad I did! It comes in powder form and you mix it with apple cider vinegar. As it dries on the face it begins to throb which I think means it's working :) My pores look cleaner and smaller instantly after washing it off. The jar seems like it'll last forever because I gave some to my sister and used it pretty often myself and barely made a dent in it. 
*It's pretty intense so maybe not the best for sensitive skin.

5. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve $6 Nordstrom- I am obsessed with this. I use it on my lips, cuticles, Matthew's cheeks when they got chapped, Juliana's dry skin and it helped all those issues instantly! It looks like a gloss on the lips which is a bonus.

6. Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt $2.50 Target- Not really a beauty item but it helps detox when used in a bath and the lavender scent is so relaxing before bed. Makes for better beauty sleep ;)

7. L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara $6 Target- I've been using this mascara since high school and have no desire to switch it up. It doesn't clump, the formula is smooth and doesn't dry out and it makes lashes look fluffy. I don't think I'll find anything better (and I've looked) especially for this price. Never change mascara, never change.

8. L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation $11 Target- Silky formula, full coverage without being heavy or drying. I've used with and without primer and it looks good either way. L'oreal just makes good makeup. It's my favorite brand.

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs