Thursday, February 16, 2017

Matthew's Big Boy Room

matthews big boy room


Matthew will be one in June but I've been thinking about his big boy room for months now! The theme I'm leaning towards is "woodsy." It's pretty inspired by his dad who loves adventures, exploring and just all things nature. While I'm dreaming of bedroom remodels, Eugene is dreaming of taking Matthew fishing and camping ;)

We're repainting 99% of the house in Spring so when we do that Matthew's room will be painted a light gray. He already has light blue curtains, the moose, basket and a similar adventure sign so we're half way there. I also got him a wooden M monogram from Hobby Lobby as well as a burlap bulletin board. I love Target's Pillowfort line. They have so many fun themes as well as good basics like that rug and striped comforter set. Bedding will have to wait while Matthew is still in the crib but trust me I will get him out of it as fast as I can. Sounds crazy but that boy is just not a fan of his crib.

I like blogging about this stuff because it gives me a place to put it all in one spot.
My husband is no longer interested in hearing about my remodeling plans haha at least Matthew doesn't mind listening ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs