Friday, November 14, 2014

Mama & Juju

These pictures were taken at a park behind our house when I was 8 months pregnant. I wanted to remember how it felt to just have one child and enjoy her fully because I knew my attention would be divided once the new baby came. Juliana is the light of my life. She is so smart and funny and sweet and obedient (most of the time) and all those good things that daughters are! 







she is exactly a year & a half in these.

  • the other day I smelled something suspicious and asked if she went poopy and she answered "very no." I guess teaching her that things are "very hot" or "very cold" paid off.
  • we've been reading her children's bible daily and she's grown so fond of the characters in the pictures that I overheard her on her play phone talking to "Noah" 
  • my iPhone lock screen is a picture of my husband and whenever she turns it on she says "Papa cute!" 
  • Juliana loves numbers and will point out 5 from a mile away (it's her favorite) and today she drew a stick and said "one" than I swear to you she drew a figure 8 and said "eight" my eyes popped out of my head. 
  • she sometimes refers to herself in 3rd person "Juju fell" "Juju crying"
  • her nickname has been Juju since she was 1 week old. I remember jokingly declaring we will call her Juju Bug and it stuck. I now tell people that's her name just to see their funny reactions.
*pictures, hair & makeup done by my lovely sister Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs