Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Snow days.

It snowed in our area for the first time on Monday. I was actually shocked to see the ground under a white blanket when I woke up. I'm not one to follow weather so most often it's a surprise to me. Even though I love winter and especially the Christmas season, I immediately missed the convenience of warmer weather. Bundling up your precious babies for below zero weather and waiting for your car to warm up 20 min before you can go anywhere is not fun. 





So most days are spent cuddling and reading books. And that I don't mind ;) 

Fun Fact: though Monday was Lucy's first snowfall, it was obviously not the first for Juliana. The night Juliana was born mid February of last year, I remember laying in the hospital bed after labor talking to my husband about how happy we were to become parents when suddenly the biggest, fluffiest snow flakes began to slowly fall from the sky. I remember it was so beautiful and I've never felt more peaceful in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs