Sunday, November 23, 2014

Silver Linings


The other morning I woke up not feeling like myself, Lucy vomited all over her shirt and down my shoulder, my husband was already gone at work even though it was Saturday and Juju would cry like crazy every time I would blow my nose which was severely stuffed. But after cleaning ourselves up, getting Juju breakfast and sitting down with a cup of coffee, I realized how much I have to be thankful for. Maybe it's because Thanksgiving is less than a week away (crazy!) but sometimes the bad things in life make you so grateful for the good. Being sick made me thankful that 99% of the time I am healthy as can be and so is my family. My husband being gone at work made me thankful that he has a job that supports us and allows me to be home with my babies everyday. It also made me appreciate the mornings he is home and we get to have breakfast together. My girls giving me a little bit of a hard time made me thankful that God gave me children because I know so many families struggle with that, including some very dear friends of ours. There are so many blessings in my life that I could sit around all day and still won't have enough time to count them all. Sometimes there are rough moments in my day but if I let them get to me I would miss out on the thousands of sweet ones that melt my heart. 

p.s. I'm also thankful for coordinating outfits for my little ladies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs