Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Juliana These Days




This little girl has quite the big personality lately. She's always just walking around the house doing her own thing, getting into things she shouldn't be getting into. She loves lotions and anything that can be smeared on her cute little face. I always know when she's up to no good because I'll call out her name and get a "No!" in reply. Than I'll come find her and see that she got into the pink paint or glitter. She is a girly girl, I can tell you that. But none of it is the end of the world. It somehow makes my day brighter. Does that even make sense? What I'm trying to say is I want her to explore the world around her and find things that interest her even if it means making a small mess or two along the way. Plus, she knows how to win my heart after being naughty. She'll come up to me grab my face with her little hands and give me a kiss and say "luh you" or if I'm laying down she'll pat my back and say "message, message" though it sounds more like "majaj, majaj" She is my darling, goofy little girl and I wouldn't change a mole or a freckle about her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs