Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Weekend

 
I started this Saturday morning by marveling at how big my little Lucy is getting! The whole, pregnancy, labor and recovery went so fast that I still can't believe I have a 2 month old! She's such sweetie and a total mama's girl. She's either serious or shy but will smile at me all day :) She's slept with me from day one at the hospital. I quickly learned she was a snuggle bug when she would wake up the minute I put her down. Night and day difference from Juliana who did not even want to be touched. The girl likes her space, it's cool. 


Next up on the list is magic erasing all this beautiful art Juliana picasso'd all over the walls in the hall and her bedroom. I remember so clearly buying Jumbo Crayolas at Target thinking (stupidly) "Juju is such a smart girl. She would never draw on the walls. She's not one of those kids." Ha! 


And lastly, I started watching Food, Inc on Netflix last night after putting it off for years. I honestly did not want to know the truth (because ignorance is bliss) but now that I've seen half I found out it's even worse than I imagined! I'm not one of those super organic people when it comes to food but this made a strong case. I fell asleep in the middle of it so today I plan on finishing it and making my hubby watch so we can make a plan for our family to be healthier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs