Wednesday, February 18, 2015

top 5: beauty

top 5: beauty

top 5: beauty philosophy face care

1. philosophy purity cleanser. i picked up a trial version of this cleanser after wanting to try philosophy for a long time. totally worth the hype! my skin feels smoother and cleaner. around the same time i started using this cleanser i started to wash my face twice at night. once to wash off my makeup and the second time to really clean the pores. i feel like this helps so much.

2. sally hansen is my #1 lady for nail polish. essie does not do it for me. the insta-dri formula is thick,  and the brush is wide so you need less strokes which equals a smoother, more even application. i just got this blush color from target and it's my new fav.

3. clarisonic. i was probably the last person to start using this thing. lets just say i wish i started earlier. i used to use it daily but reduced it to every other day. it does clean really well and on these days i use #4 and i strongly believe the clarisonic helps absorb anything i put on my face after using it 10x better than without it.

4. ester lauder advanced night serum: i love all things estee lauder. this is definitely worth the price. i put it on at night and wake up looking brighter.

5. john frieda sheer blonde. this is my favorite shampoo and conditioner combo ever. my hair feels clean and super soft after using this stuff. i'm not as blonde as i used to be but am planning for highlights in the future. regardless, i love using this stuff.

excuse all the lowercases i. i typed this one handed while holding lucy :) yes it took forever.

link up! 

Screen Shot 2015-01-22 at 8.35.01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs